This Parts Technician or Parts Person is responsible for the sale of all makes heavy duty commercial truck parts and accessories to existing and prospective customers. This person has the ability to greatly impact the success of the dealership through the interactions with our customers. The successful person will have previous experience with heavy duty parts sales, excellent customer service skills, a willingness to sell and the ability to handle large volumes of calls and frequent interruptions.
- Answering and making sales calls as needed.
- Evaluating and recommending parts required based on customer information.
- Looking up and locating parts in inventory or ordering parts from suppliers as per policies.
- Generating quotes and completing orders as per customer requests.
- Negotiating key sales issues and handling objections as required.
- Assisting customers post sale with any warranty and/or service needs.
- Maintaining a professional appearance and a safe, clean work environment.
- Explaining warranty coverage to customers (as applicable).
- Assisting with inter-branch transfers.
- Assisting other staff in the department as needed.
- Following all policies and procedures as outlined by management
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (possible Saturday rotation)